Mini Shock Monitor
ShockWatch® g-View monitors and records impacts during the transportation, storage, and usage of products and equipment at an affordable price point. The device provides an accurate record of the dates and times at which the user-defined threshold limit is exceeded on the X, Y, and Z axes. With the capacity to record data for 100 events per axis, the device alerts you whenever damage may have occurred, so you can respond promptly.
- X, Y and Z impact thresholds that can be independently programmed for precise monitoring
- Records date, time, internal temperature, axis exceeded & axis amplitude
- iButton® for setup, resetting, and data transfer
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- LED lights for visual notification of threshold breaches
- Simple programming interface