ShockLog 298 Impact Recorder & Data Logger
ShockLog 298 Replaced The RD298 In 2010
- Records impact events, max peaks X, Y, and Z, gRMS and internal temperature
- Sensors record direction, amplitude, and duration of impact force
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- USB and iButton® data transfer options
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
- User-definable warning and alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Up to 18 months of battery life
ShockLog® 298 monitors and records shock, vibration, and environmental conditions experienced by any type of structure or equipment, whether in use, in transit, or in storage. With the capacity to record data for 870 events and 262,000-time slots, the device alerts you whenever damage may have occurred so you can respond promptly.
Optional sensors extend the value of your ShockLog by providing more intelligence about your environmental journey:
- Option to build temperature/humidity sensor into unit, or add a temperature/pressure/humidity accessory sensor.
- Tilt and Roll includes a record of tilt and roll data.