Useful when one is only interested in the greatest shocks en route, not all shocks.
ShockWatch® ShockLog® 248 monitors and record impacts and environmental conditions experienced by any type of structure or equipment, whether it’s in use, in transit, or in storage. The device alerts you whenever damage may have occurred so you can respond promptly. ShockLog impact recorders help deter mishandling by increasing accountability at every step of the journey.
The iButton® allows for easy access control during startup, shutdown and setup. A full journey report can be downloaded using the iButton while keeping the unit secure and tamper proof.
- Record max peaks X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Record impact events
- Optional temperature/humidity sensor can be built into unit
- Field-proven triaxel piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- iButton® and USB data transfer options
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- User-definable alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Show direction of impact—X, Y, and Z