Cub 10.6 eV
Personal VOC Gas Detector
The Cub 10.6 eV personal VOC gas detector is worn within the breathing zone to detect volatile organic compounds, keeping you safe within your working environment.
The Cub 10.6 eV is the worlds smallest and lightest wearable VOC gas detector. When worker exposure exceeds pre-set limits Cub’s audible, vibrating, and flashing LED alarms alert you to the gases present. Readings are displayed on its bright, back-lit LCD display with selectable data logging time.
Cub’s patented photoionisation detection (PID) sensor technology has been independently verified as best performing for speed, accuracy, and humidity resistant operation.
The Cub 10.6 eV personal VOC gas detector is available as a standard instrument with 10.6 eV lamp for accurately detecting a wide range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to parts-per-million (ppm) levels.
- Unrivalled sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Widest range detecting gases 0 to 5,000 ppm
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Measures 480 selectable compounds
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Fast (<13 second) response to hazardous gases & vapours
- Clear audio, visual and vibrating alarms
- Large LCD display for clear readings
- Battery life up to 12 hours
- Meets ATEX, IECEx certification
- 2-year warranty when Cub is registered online
- Easy to service
- Easily upgrade your instrument