Fever Screening Thermal Camera
T120H Thermal Camera For Human Use
Handheld thermal camera specifically designed for human temperature measurement.
The unit can be used as a handheld device in (single mode) where an operator checks an individual's temperature, or it can be mounted on a tripod in (fast mode) where a line or circle is marked on the floor and the testing is done automatically.
In single mode, one fits the head of the individual into the avatar on the screen and pulls the trigger. If the individual has an elevated temperature the temperature will be displayed in a red box, if their temperature is normal, the temperature will display in a green box. In fast mode, if the camera detects an elevated temperature of an individual it automatically saves the photo, with the temperature in a red box.
- Temperature measurement range : 20 to 50°C
- Detection distance in hand held / single mode : 0.7m to 0.9m
- Detection distance in tripod / fast mode : 0.6m to 1.2m
- 120 x 90 Resolution – Thermal
- Accuracy up to ±0.5°C
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 2.4” LCD display
- Visual alarm
- Battery Operating time 8 hours and 2 hour charging time.
- CE Approved
- 2m drop tested
- Thermal camera
- Quick Start Guide
- Charging adapter
- USB cable
- 16G TF Card