- Registers the 200 largest shock events in the X, Y, Z direction
- Saves up to 10 curve progressions of the largest shocks
- Intelligent signal filtering and evaluation
- Indicates limit value overruns with alarm LED
- Continuous temperature recording
- Intuitive operation, extremely long and independent operating time
- Communication via USB
- Easy configuration and evaluation with license-free PC software
- Configurable recording time over start-stop time
- Easy mounting with adhesive pad, screws or magnetic feet
- High-sensitivity devices, e.g. large, superconducting magnets in medical technology, need a safe and demonstrable protection during transport or during storage.
- The compact MONILOG® MicroShockDetector provides the best services.
- It is smaller than a smartphone and weighs only 180 grams.
- The measuring device reliably stores all data on shocks of every dimension, assigns them to acceleration classes, provides curve progressions and reports alarms as soon as limit values are exceeded.
- In addition, the temperature is monitored.
- The switch-on time of the MicroShockDetector is easy to configure.
- All data can be read out via the USB port, transferred to a PC and evaluated.
- The device is quickly installed and dismantled with adhesive pads, screws or supplied magnetic holding feet.