Impact Recorder With Smart Features For Low to High Mass Equipment
- Extremely robust and compact transport data logger
- Monitors compliance with transport specifications
- Registers all mechanical shock events and stores the 500 largest with signal progress
- Measures direction, strength, time, duration, minimum and maximum of the effect
- Records temperature, air humidity and air pressure
- Stores GPS coordinates for accurate positioning
- Indicates limit value overruns with alarm LED
- Integrated inclination sensor for the detection of tipping and swinging operations
- Intuitive operation, extremely long and independent operating time
- Easy to configure and evaluate with license-free software
- Tamper-proof with multi-level password protection
- The MONILOG® EnDaL smart is a small, easy-to-use and versatile data logger.
- It monitors sensitive goods on long transport routes and in critical environments, such as transformers, wind turbine components, generators, switchgear or fragile optics, medical or automotive components.
- The sensor technology of the data logger measures impact events, temperature, air humidity, air pressure and inclination.
- The measurement data can be exported to external programs (e.g., Microsoft Excel), displayed and evaluated clearly.
- All measured values can also be displayed as an immediate overview at a glance.
- Via an integrated GPS receiver, the respective location of the transport goods can be located both at critical events as well as at time intervals. Up to 10,000 recorded position records can be thus imported, clearly visualized and evaluated e.g. in Google Earth© or other programs.
- Commercially available alkaline or lithium batteries ensure a mains-independent power supply.
- The minimum energy consumption and a long, maintenance-free operating time make the MONILOG® EnDaL smart an autonomous measuring device, which also works extremely reliably under adverse environmental conditions.
- The license-free software MONILOG® Analyser allows easy and intuitive operation of the data logger.
- A robust housing with an IP67 certifi cation protects the device from dust and splash water.